Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Tire talk
- An up-down-up day!
- Return to a splendid boondock above a wonderfully ordinary town
- Boondock or campground in the Virgin River Gorge?
- Return to a popular and convenient campground — Cedar Pocket!
- It’s a long way from Yaak, Montana!
- Rabbitbrush, more than just a pretty plant
- So darn happy he picks a fight — Tussle on the trail
Weather at the most current post
Tag Archives: campsites
Thursday, June 29 The Saga of the Serpentine Belt continues! Alec, the repair guy at GLM Automotive in Superior, Montana, pulls up to our campsite in Quartz Flat Campground at two o’clock, as we prearranged. Alec tells me the belt … Continue reading