AMAZON HAS IT!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Fun and frolic at the canine play station!
- Horseshoe Bend Campground, Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area, Wyoming
- The conclusion of the story of the boy left behind
- When it sucks to be six-going-on-seven
- He who “commands attention, awe, and respect.”
- Palisades Campground in Custer National Forest, Montana
- One out of four, an unexpected camp by Rock Creek
- A stroll through a Big Timber neighborhood
Tag Archives: Red Lodge
Saturday, August 26 – Sunday, August 27 The Best Little Trailer at Beaver Lodge FAS, Red Lodge, Montana Our second day camped at Beaver Lodge fishing access site, the crew and I ride into Red Lodge. I pick up … Continue reading