AMAZON HAS IT!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Meeting “on the road”
- A shady outdoor play room at Sloway Campground
- Camping along Clark Fork River in northwest Montana
- Everyone wins under the Ponderosa pines
- Cool creekside boondocks in Lolo National Forest
- Tow vehicle repair and a look at Trout Creek Campground
- People loving where they live and glad to give a helping hand
- The engine goes “chirp, chirp, chirp”
Category Archives: Nevada
Friday, May 12 (continued) Traveling toward Wells, Nevada, the presence of the Ruby Mountains (above) triggers fond memories of the time the crew and I camped at Ruby Lake National Wildlife Refuge. It was cold then and, even though … Continue reading