Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Jump for joy! Badger Mountain boondock, Utah
- Up on the roof . . . . and revisiting our Big Wood River boondock, Idaho
- Someday is today; a boondock in San Juan National Forest, Colorado
- Thrift store treasures and other house happenings
- Canine Wisdom: “Play every day like it’s a holiday”
- A near catastrophe, an invasion, and a return to Glass Creek Road boondock, CA
- Monsoon rains appear; More camps in AZ, UT, WY, and CA
- Hot work in southern AZ; cool boondock in CO; Also update regarding help for Eastpoint
Tag Archives: Bad Medicine
Thursday, July 20 Why do the crew and I leave Bull River Campground after only one night? I haven’t had internet connection for several days and I know there will be many more days coming up when I won’t be … Continue reading