AMAZON HAS IT!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
To view posts prior to June 1, 2013 . . .Go to rvsueandcrew.com and click on the archives in order to see the full posts, complete with slideshows. If you aren't seeing photos, check the URL. It should end in dot com.
To view posts from June 2013 forward . . .
Weather Where We AreCurrentlyPartly CloudyToday is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon.Wednesday 06/28 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 06/29 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. High 68F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 06/30 0%ClearMostly sunny skies. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday 07/01 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
I USE BENCHMARKS!
OUR OUTDOOR MAT
TO SEARCH BLOG . . .
TO SEE COMMENTS . . .Click on the title of this post.
Be notified of new posts!
AMAZON HAS IT!