Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Windswept mesa to another familiar and convenient camp
- Tire talk
- An up-down-up day!
- Return to a splendid boondock above a wonderfully ordinary town
- Boondock or campground in the Virgin River Gorge?
- Return to a popular and convenient campground — Cedar Pocket!
- It’s a long way from Yaak, Montana!
- Rabbitbrush, more than just a pretty plant
Weather at the most current post
Tag Archives: fulltiming
Sunday, January 29 Irrigation canal on the north side of Blythe, California Several fields along Midland Road are bright green with alfalfa. A few are brown, having been freshly plowed. I’m told the crops around Blythe are alfalfa, bermuda hay, … Continue reading