Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Horned toad earns the right-of-way
- A boondock near Beaver, Utah, and “It’s off to mow I go!”
- A chorus of lawn mowers; Rialto Beach, Washington
- Jump for joy! Badger Mountain boondock, Utah
- Up on the roof . . . . and revisiting our Big Wood River boondock, Idaho
- Someday is today; a boondock in San Juan National Forest, Colorado
- Thrift store treasures and other house happenings
- Canine Wisdom: “Play every day like it’s a holiday”
Tag Archives: golf
It’s a windy day here in the Sonoran Desert in southern Arizona. “C’mon, Spikey! We’re going to town!” Not the kind of weather to lounge around outside, so the crew and I are off to the laundromat. I’ve accumulated two … Continue reading