Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Horned toad earns the right-of-way
- A boondock near Beaver, Utah, and “It’s off to mow I go!”
- A chorus of lawn mowers; Rialto Beach, Washington
- Jump for joy! Badger Mountain boondock, Utah
- Up on the roof . . . . and revisiting our Big Wood River boondock, Idaho
- Someday is today; a boondock in San Juan National Forest, Colorado
- Thrift store treasures and other house happenings
- Canine Wisdom: “Play every day like it’s a holiday”
Tag Archives: McGregor Lake
Tuesday, July 25 – Saturday, August 5 We camp at Lake McGregor, west of Kalispell, Montana, for twelve days. It doesn’t take long for the crew to know the rhythm and routine of our days. Our leisurely time at … Continue reading