AMAZON HAS IT!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- A brief camp at North Shore on Noxon
- I can see why they named it Paradise
- An ugly turn and a plan changes
- Meeting “on the road”
- A shady outdoor play room at Sloway Campground
- Camping along Clark Fork River in northwest Montana
- Everyone wins under the Ponderosa pines
- Cool creekside boondocks in Lolo National Forest
Tag Archives: Mojave
Monday, March 13 Hole-in-the-Wall Campground, Mojave Preserve, California Reggie is outfitted in his orange fleece vest for our early morning walk around the campground. It’s chilly! All the time I’ve traveled the Southwest with my canine crew, I’m still surprised … Continue reading