Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Canine fun at Lake Mead!
- Windswept mesa to another familiar and convenient camp
- Tire talk
- An up-down-up day!
- Return to a splendid boondock above a wonderfully ordinary town
- Boondock or campground in the Virgin River Gorge?
- Return to a popular and convenient campground — Cedar Pocket!
- It’s a long way from Yaak, Montana!
Weather at the most current post
Tag Archives: primitive camping
Thursday, September 29 Immense clouds sail across the sky. All day there’s no sign of the raven . . . . I miss his aerial patrols over the primitive camping area of Lone Rock, Utah. I listen for his caws … Continue reading