Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Roger makes his mark!
- Reading this post could save a life, maybe yours
- What is it, pray tell? The smaller natural wonders of southern Arizona
- Two legendary men of the Old West; nature walk at Cochise Stronghold
- Cochise Stronghold Campground in southern Arizona
- “You wanna’ sell your Casita?”
- Tow vehicle, yard, rain barrel, fountain
- Tending to the Best Little Trailer and the Perfect Tow Vehicle
Tag Archives: Turtle Mountain
Sunday, November 5 A few miles south of the Turtle Mountain Road boondock (See previous post), Route 95 passes the road to Mopah Peak. The crew and I are on the way to our next camp. “Let’s stop here. You … Continue reading