Meet the canine crew!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
- Home improvement and camping along the Tieton River, Washington
- Wish granted and recalling a free camp among Ponderosas in New Mexico
- Waiting for rain in Arizona; revisiting a boondock in Utah
- Biscuit or scone?
- Hot Topic: Great Camps!
- A father’s tale
- Oh how we love our new possessions!
- RVing or at home, changes appear
Tag Archives: Las Vegas Bay
This post begins with RVSue and the crew camped on Sand Mine Road Mesa, Overton, Nevada. It includes photos taken one evening during a full moon. The photos don’t match the text. Oh, well. ~ ~ ~ For twenty … Continue reading