AMAZON HAS IT!
What is the BLT?The BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express Van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
What is a blogorino?A blogorino is a reader who opens up the comment section of this blog and writes a message. Blogorinos are kind and friendly and fun to know!
CATCH UP WITH RVSUE AND THE CREW!!
To view posts prior to June 1, 2013 . . .Go to rvsueandcrew.com and click on the archives in order to see the full posts, complete with slideshows. If you aren't seeing photos, check the URL. It should end in dot com.
To view posts from June 2013 forward . . .
Weather Where We AreCurrentlyClearToday is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday.Monday 06/26 20%ClearSunny to partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Tuesday 06/27 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Wednesday 06/28 20%ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 74F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Thursday 06/29 0%ClearSunshine. High 74F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
I USE BENCHMARKS!
OUR OUTDOOR MAT
TO SEARCH BLOG . . .
TO SEE COMMENTS . . .Click on the title of this post.
Be notified of new posts!
AMAZON HAS IT!